Common Black Ant Infestation Questions Answered
How do you know if you have a common black ant infestation?
- Worker ants seen close to house around exterior wall and floor junctions.
- Can gain access via small cracks and crevices.
- Large number of ants found foraging around house.
How does AlclearPestControl treat common black ants?
- Client needs to clean surfaces of food debris.
- Treat all areas with residual water based insecticide, dust or gel bait.
- Locate nest if possible and treat.
Do common black ants return after treatment?
- One or two ants may remain but generally 100% success with residual treatments.
- May return following season from different queens.