Help with Rat Infestation
We guarantee to remove all rat infestations
Discover information and help below
Common Rat Infestation Questions Answered
How do you know if you have a rat infestation?
- Sightings can become common.
- Droppings and gnawing evident.
- Damage to food packaging, food debris found.
- Rustling and scratching can be heard.
Pictures of rat droppings
How does AlClearPestcontrol eradicate rat infestation?
- Combination of baiting programme with various trap methods.
- House keeping essential in helping gain control.
- Proofing of holes after treatment.
Will rat infestations return?
- In some cases further investigation is needed into cause of rats ie broken sewer pipes.
- With proofing of holes and investigation most treatments are 100% successful.
Are the poisons safe?
- All bait is applied in tamper proof bait stations in accordance with COSHH regulations.
- Only professional qualified people should apply poisons.
- When used correctly the poison/traps pose very little risk.
Do rats spread diseases?
- Rats can spread diseases via droppings or urine on surfaces.
- Anti bacteria spray should be applied to all food surfaces before preparations occur in an infested area.