Common Grey Squirrel Infestation Questions Answered
How do you know you have a grey squirrel infestation?
- Noise (scratching, gnawing) heard early hours of morning or late at night.
- Long spindly droppings evident.
- Visual sightings on or near roof guttering.
What damage can grey squirrels cause?
- Gnawing of wires, wooden beams and disruption to insulation.
- Insulation from electrical wiring.
- Known to pull off lead flashing, tiles, gutters and bird protection systems.
How does Alclearpestcontrol eradicate grey squirrels?
- Spring traps which are checked every 2-3 days.
- Live traps which are checked every day.
- Warfarin squirrel bait.
Will grey squirrels come back?
- Once treatment has finished it is a good idea to block/proof ingress points.
- Block all other holes to stop further ingress.