Common Clothes Moth Infestation Questions Answered
What does common clothes moth damage look like?
- Bald patches in carpet usually under furniture.
- Holes in natural fibre clothes such as wool, silk and fur.
How does AlclearPestControl eradicate common clothes moths?
- All garments should be closely inspected and then washed.
- If damaged throw away.
- Furniture moved to check for carpet damage.
- Closets, drawers emptied and treated.
- Course of treatment using a residual insecticide over 6-8 weeks.
- Extreme infestations may require new carpet or new clothes.
How do you get common clothes moth?.
- Can be transported by people in clothes.
- Can fly into premises.
Are common clothes moth treatments safe?.
- When used under COSHH regs all insecticide use is safe.
- Untrained people not advised to use common clothes treatments.