Common Cluster Flies Infestation Questions Answered
How does AlclearPestControl eradicate cluster flies?
- Space sprays with residual properties or fogging treatments.
- Hoover to remove cluster flies from infested areas.
Are treatments safe?
- When applied properly to COSHH regulations, risks are almost zero.
- Only trained professional personnel should apply cluster fly treatment.
Can cluster flies infestations be prevented?
- It would be virtually impossible to seal every gap and hole against a flies ingress.
- Only adult flies cause problems in autumn so there is no way of preventing the life cycle.
How do you know if you have a cluster flies infestation and not other species?
- Flies are usually found in huge numbers around lofts and bedroom windows.
- Blue bottle flies will usually need rotting matter to lay eggs.
- Green bottle flies will need rotting vegetation to lay eggs.
- Get AlclearPestControl to carry out a survey.
Will cluster flies spread?
- No they will stay in space infested areas.
- They may return to same space the following Autumn.