Common Flea Infestation Questions Answered
Where do fleas lay their eggs?
- Usually in fur of host.
- Can lay in animal bedding.
- Sometimes can lay in carpet fibres.
What do fleas eat?
- Larvae eat animal protein debris and blood rich excreta of adult fleas.
- Fleas are parasites and will prefer animal blood but will also feed on humans.
How does AlclearPestControl eradicate fleas?
- Treatment via vet is advised for pets before pesticide application.
- Residual insecticide applied to all carpet areas.
- Vacuuming thoroughly before treatments, then dispose of bag.
- Destroy pet bedding.
- One treatment does not cure infestation.
- Course of treatment required.
Are flea treatments safe?
- Treatment is safe when insecticide is applied in conjunction with COSHH regulation.
- Only professional people should apply insecticides.
- All advise should be followed.
What is the best treatment for flea bites?
- Seek medical advice.