Help With Mice Infestation
We guarantee to remove all mice infestations
Discover information and help below
Common Mice Infestation Questions Answered
How do you know if you have a mice infestation?
- Droppings become more frequent and sightings of mice.
- Gnawing of food packaging or wood/plastic may occur.
- Heavy infestations can leave smear marks around holes and gaps.
- Rustling or scratching can be heard at night.
- An odour may become evident.
Pictures of mice droppings
How does AlClearPestcontrol eradicate mice infestation?
- Baiting programme usually gains control.
- In heavier infestations combination of bait and traps may be required.
- House keeping is essential gaining control of mice.
Will mice infestation return?
- Generally after treatment mice proofing is required to reduce access points for mice.
- Depending on location treatments are successful with no further problems.
Are the poisons safe?
- All bait is applied in tamper proof bait stations in accordance with COSHH regulations.
- Only professional qualified people should apply poisons.
- When used correctly the poison/traps pose very little risk.
Do mice spread diseases?
- House mice can spread diseases via droppings or urine on surfaces.
- Anti bacteria spray should be applied to all food surfaces before preparations occur in an infested area.